With the IVA numbers falling in the first quarter, the need for partnerships and collaboration by the various Travel Industries Stakeholders in Taiwan must be, once again, enhanced and innovatively explored as the key to future success!
This "3 course" presentation will offer food for thought on the following topics:
Chicken soup for the soul.
- Travel & Tourism developing in a changing world
- Shock waves - resilience through crisis
Where's the beef?
- Finding the balance between security and travel facilitation
- Protecting people and places - is tourism a polluter?
- The future of work – is the Private and Academic world ready?
Life is short, let's eat dessert first!
- Freedom to Travel - Is Southbound the solution?
- Partnerships - the power of working together!
- Taiwan still The Heart of Asia?
Travel & Tourism in taking many new shapes in our changing world and against a background of continued population growth and this motivational and lighthearted presentation will help to digest the (main) challenges and then generate (sweet) ideas for imminent consumption!