This seminar is on a first-come-first-served basis, maximum 30 persons.The maximum number of registrants per company is 3. If you wish to register more than 3 participants, please contact AmCham Taipei office.
This workshop addresses some of the greatest challenges we face in modern workplace communication. It considers the facets of our personality in the office – and how to communicate more of our true selves during the working day.
In this Business Workshop, you will:
- Learn how biases can impede communication and how to spot potential communication pitfalls in advance
- Examine how to build trusting relationships and network effectively
- Learn to move beyond task-based relationships and become more convincing to others
- Look at striking the right balance between self-interest and others’ interests in conflict and negotiation
- Learn to give and receive feedback, controlling our knee-jerk assumptions, responses and defenses