APACMed的道德行為規範(Code of Ethical Conduct)在2018年1月1日於亞太區開始禁止直接贊助醫護人員. 繼TAMTA在這個主題上的初步討論後, 美國商會的醫療器材委員會將舉辦工作坊討論這個規範, 提出如何遵守規範的範例, 並討論進一步的支援和計畫以幫助會員公司實施此規範.
APACMED’s Code of Ethical Conduct bans direct sponsorship of HCPs in Asia-Pacific as of January 1, 2018. Following TAMTA’s initial session on this subject, the AmCham Medical Devices committee is organizing a workshop to review the Code, present examples on how to comply, and discuss further support and initiatives that will improve implementation in Taiwan.
- Introduce the APACMED policy change – rationale, implications, and global trends
- Briefing of TAMTA code of ethic meeting on Aug 31 by Teresa Huang, RA/QA Manager, Zimmer
- Best practice sharing by Vivian Yang, Healthcare Compliance Officer, Johnson & Johnson
- Support mechanism provided by conference organizers (Europa Organisation, TBC)
- Open discussion on the way forward (address questions and special needs in Taiwan)