AmCham Banking, Asset Management, and Capital Markets Joint Committee Luncheon
Large multinational financial institutions, regional banks and even predominately Asian financial holdings with only a limited presence in the United States have been caught off-guard by changing rules and expectations from regulatory authorities.
In reality, AML and KYC compliance is nothing new. But the level of complexity and cross-border ramifications are not well understood.
During his presentation, Mr. Gould will share insights on:
- Changing global regulatory requirements
- Emerging trends and industry practices for global banks and asset managers
- More intrusive regulatory oversight, implications of the Dodd-Frank Act in the US that will affect financial institutions and asset managers globally
- Greater focus on governance, management and compliance including KYC and AML
- Challenges and opportunities for Taiwan