The growth of next generation video infrastructure will drive future market opportunity globally. Cable and telecom operators will continue retain a crucial role as video distribution gatekeepers but competitive dynamics are shifting rapidly while piracy and regulatory issues could impede industry growth in the future and disrupt existing norms.
AmCham is delighted to invite Vivek Couto, who founded MPA in 2001 and is executive director of the company, responsible for much of its thinking and strategy across media & telecommunications industries. During his presentation, Mr. Couto will cover:
1. Opportunities, challenges & threats in content distribution and monetization
2. The evolution of business models and technology
3. The role of cable & telecommunications operators
4. Case studies & perspectives on the US, UK and Key Asian Markets
5. A perspective on Taiwan today and its potential future