Which information is more attractive, insightful, useful — and more importantly — which saves time: the one under the “typical” column or the one under the “visually insightful?”
Come to this seminar and learn a step-by-step system for transforming any text-based information into a simple, attractive, visual insight.
1. <!--[endif]-->Understanding the urgency of visualizing information
2. <!--[endif]-->Hands-on training on how to visualize real business information
3. <!--[endif]-->Where to get good quality photos, maps, and icons (free and paid)
4. <!--[endif]-->Where to get good ideas for creating business presentations in PowerPoint (free and paid)
5. <!--[endif]-->Q&A with the speaker
Who should attend?
This seminar is especially useful for senior executives who need to provide feedback on their people’s presentation decks on the type of information they need, especially when dealing with complex information—and how to provide feedback to make the necessary changes. Participants will also be members of the sales, marketing, and finance departments—people who need to make sure that their audiences can understand, accept, and act on their message immediately.
This seminar is on a first-come-first-served basis, maximum 30 persons.
The maximum number of registrants per company is 3. If you wish to register more than 3 participants, please contact AmCham Taipei office.