This seminar is on a first-come-first-served basis, maximum 40 people.The maximum number of registrants per company is 3. If you wish to register more than 3 participants, please contact AmCham Taipei office.Overview
It’s 2017, and the internet landscape is more complex than ever. With hundreds of new marketing tools and techniques available, forming a digital strategy can seem overwhelming.
Fortunately, not everything
has changed – and with the right frameworks, tools, and basic knowledge, you can
form a winning strategy to reach your audience, deliver your message, and earn their trust. This seminar will give you a foundation to build on and the tools and frameworks with which to construct a successful digital marketing strategy in 2017 and beyond.BONUS: Participants will also receive a free PDF “Road Map” Guide to Digital Marketing in 2017 and
Beyond, including bonus materials not covered in the seminar!What will I learn from this seminar?
Participants at this seminar will learn the foundations of digital marketing, the key components of a winning digital strategy, and the mental frameworks needed to survive and thrive as the landscape continues to evolve. If you attend, you will:
Is this seminar for me?
- Understand what makes the “new” marketing landscape different, and what key shifts in thinking and are required to navigate it successfully
- Learn how to map a 21st century customer’s journey and convert your audience into paying customers by earning their trust
- Be familiar with the essential building blocks of a digital marketing strategy, and how to start using them right away and with minimal investment
- Analytics & Data
- Know what expect in the future and how to stay ahead of the curve
You’ll find value in attending this seminar if you:
- Are an individual or a small/medium business with limited resources that needs a lean marketing strategy
- Are developing a digital marketing team or strategy but don’t know where to start
- Are from a traditional marketing background and curious to learn how things have changed
- Already have a digital marketing strategy, but want better results
- Are working in a specific digital field (e.g. e-commerce, social media marketing, web design) and want a clearer understanding of the “big picture”