This workshop is on a first-come-first-served basis, maximum 30 persons.The maximum number of registrants per company is 3. If you wish to register more than 3 participants, please contact AmCham Taipei office.
Truly great leaders create truly innovative organisations. A pre-requisite to becoming a great leader is self-knowledge and a practical understanding of the science of innovation. The AmCham Taipei Human Resources Committee
invites you to this half-day seminar to learn about:
- Self-knowledge enables us to understand our natural strengths in fostering creativity in self and others.
- Being able to practically apply self and group creativity techniques, enables the leader to maximise the innovative potential of their staff.
At the end of this seminar you will:
*We will use the colourful creativity model to practice in small groups, so please feel free to bring your cases you would like to share and practice to get brilliant ideas through the brainstorming, or do the practice in individual session.
- Understand how your own personality supports the innovation process.
- Learn to ‘speed read’ others personality so you can maximise their contribution to the innovation process.
- Practice using a four stage colourful creativity model to turbocharge your creativity.
- Leave with a simple action plan to boost both your personal creativity, and your ability to empower others to innovate.